With Love

With Love

Sunday, October 21, 2007

The Polished Turd

Share the Pants!
Burn the Pants!

What Pants?

Be my garden car and drive me away.

Fight for the Ultimate...
and swear when you don't get intimate with...
you'll sell fried fish but never make enough to keep you happy.

Youth in mischief.
Stop Reasoning Tears.
Continue Ridiculous Growth mischievous.

Get little and buy one.

Watching you kiss me.

Make a list.
Share my feelings without
Pressure
Harassment
Pressure

Feel small next to the ocean.

Stop feeling so insecure
Stop feeling and to stop feeling, stop feeling.

Stop feeling like
Stop feeling so
Stop feeling like
Stop feeling so
Stop feeling like
Stop feeling so

I care

This time I care.

Let it be

This time

Change no difference but stay the change.
Remember when and just remember.

In fall the leaves change their color.

Those leaves remind me.
These leaves remind me.

Find yourself Find yourself find yourself fi nd your self

find yourself find your

find your self FIND YOURSELF.


Get yard for Picket fence but don't get picket fence.

1 English bulldog (whole)
1 weeping willow (aged and large)
5,000 trips around the world (crushed)

find a locket with someone else in it.
Create a dream.
Live.
Maintain my thrown as the pop-off queen.

No comments: