With Love

With Love

Sunday, October 7, 2007

I found you Billy.

Its at the edge of the pool. Bumper stickers mean God. On the way, I need to spend more Saturdays. I sat at the gas station warmly seated in my car and thought, "this mechanical and sadly notice the gap". Put the lid back on. Why didn't anyone say there was a fever? Stop trying to touch your nose with your tongue. Seibers corner was a hole in the wall. Save highway 99? Dont forget Cinderella. Would be a funny part in the movie had he not screwed it up. Somewhere between the front door and the stop sign across the street I realized the bed. Put the penguin in the closet. Also widley referred to as ass kissing. Nothing in the cubard and nothing in the fridge, but there really is something I just don't want it. Look pretty and never opened, others collect dust.

No comments: